Thursday, December 6, 2007

Coffee


Coffee
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Here's the thing about crafting... don't do it while you're half awake. If you do, then something like this will happen to you.

You see, while you're in the half awake state, you think: this is themed, they go together. HOwever, when you are awake, you realize, what the???

This is what I did for MFTSC06 on SCS, I thought they go together. But now that I'm conscience, I'm thinking they should be on 2 separate cards... maybe I'll forward it to Stamping Critique.

The other thing that's going on right now, is that DH wanted me to clean my craft area... and yes it does need cleaning. BUT!!! We got some bookcases from Ikea that will definitely make my life easier. So... guess I need to get my butt moving...

Supplies:
Cardstock by DCWV
Wavy patterned paper by Basic Grey
Coffee paper by DCWV
Coffee cup stamp by Crafty Secrets
Woman & Coffee by MFT

No comments: