Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Puppy


Puppy
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Sorry for being a slacker, but I was busy packing up, putting together the shelves and then unpacking. Sadly, even after we put the shelf together, I still need more space... that's just no good.

Took Monday off, since it's my mom's bday, we headed out to Outlet mall and just browsed. Well, we said browse, but I did a lot of damage. But that said, I am also done w/ Xmas shopping, so that's good!

Anyway, took a little break in between all that and made a couple of cards. All the new stamps are screaming at me to play w/ them. So, that's what I did. =D

This card, I've actually had the background pasted on the card for quite some time. I had wanted to use another Rubber Romance image on there. But the image itself is so big that it blocked off the cute pajamas on the background. Then, they released this girl w/ the puppy on their Esty shop, so guess what? That one went on there instead. It's simple, and clean.

Here's some enabler alert for you: Inky Antics is doing free shipping for the month of December. So, go get some cute girly stamps. Now I read on SCS that it does take a while for them to ship, so if you're in a hurry, this may not be the best option. But, hey who doesn't dig free shipping? ;-)

Next time I will post the embarrassing pictures of the craft area.... (maybe)

Supplies:
Card by DCWV
Patterned paper by Provo Craft
Stamp by Rubber Romance

1 comment:

Heather said...

I like that background stamp!