Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thanks


Thanks
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
This was intended to be a Thanksgiving themed card, but since here in Houston we don't technically have Fall. This kinda became a regular Thank You card. Ah well.

I got the paper from a set by SEI. I like the set just not that color in particular. But it turned out ok though... I think.

Anyway, got tons to do, so have to hop back to work. Work had blocked Blogger for me, so I'm doing it via Flickr, which actually is much easier than me pasting picture from one to the other. The only prob. is that I can only post one pic at a time. So, we'll have to find a go-around way... *sigh*

Other updates: still waiting for my stamp order from All That Scrap, Inky Antics & Scrapbook Goddness... just itching to get the new stamps.

Supplies:
Patterned Paper by SEI
Rubon by Target
Pumpkin by Art Gone Wild
Tag by MM

No comments: