Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Santa is here!


Santa
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Merry Christmas!!!

Wishing you and your family a happy and joyous holiday! Hopefully Santa got you what you wanted. If not, there's always next year.

As a crafter, if you tell people you want gift cards to craft stores, that's the most practical. That way, they don't have to guess and you don't have to look disappointed when you ask for one thing and they give you another. Hahaha... not that it'd ever happened to me.

I've got an Everyday Stack by DCWV, gift cards to Michael's, Hobby Lobby, and Target. I love Target... I think those 3 places are one of those: I tell myself I only need one thing and $20+ later... what happened, type places.

Anyway, may you guys have a great one. Keep crafting!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I was just looking at DCWV stacks yesterday! I agree- gift cards are the way to go. Or this year since my hubby was working out of town, I bought a few small gifts for myself and wrapped them and acted delighted when I opened them!