Wednesday, January 23, 2008

bouquet


bouquet
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
So, here's another Vday card... it's a quickie... I love making Vday cards, but I don't usually send them out, so I don't make too many of them.

I mean, I used to send everyone a card on almost every occasions, but then I got busy and forget to mail... then you know how the rest of that goes... to the pits.

This is a nice simple little card, not too much frills. I really like the card itself though, the pattern is subtle and it's very subdue. Or maybe I'm just tired... don't know which...

Alright, hope you have a great day before I kept on blabbing on things that I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Supplies:
Card by Making Memories
Patterned Paper by DCWV
Stamp by Hampton G Studio
Clip from Target

No comments: