Tuesday, January 29, 2008

XOXO


XOXO
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Whenever I hear 'XOXO', it reminds me of Gossip Girl, which is on hold until the writer strikes ends. BOO!!! The Gossip Girl sign off is:"You know you love me, XOXO, Gossip Girl"

Anyway, this XOXO is for lovey dovey lovers... or as Carry Bradshaw would say 'Lova'.

Yes, I watch way too much TV, in case you can't tell. But I digress.

This card again is not made for anybody specific. Just got some stuff laying around and thought it'd be nice to make something of it.

Truth be told, I think I've mentioned it several posts ago, I've actually packed up my Vday stuff. But still have several more cards to show... :)

Other than that, right now, we're rolling thru Easter stuff, which is sooner than I realize, who knew that they moved Easter up earlier this year? Should've known when Mardi Gras started earlier too.

So, here's the chain of events: 3 friends bday, Superbowl, DH bday, Mardi Gras, Ash Wednesday, Chinese New Year (guess I should make a card or two for that, huh?), another friend's bday, then Vday.

That's alot within 2 weeks time. Isn't that crazy?

Supplies:
Card by SU
Patterned Paper by Colobok
Rubon by 7 Gypsies
Stamp by A Muse

1 comment:

Heather said...

Nice card! I have read 5 blogs today and 3 of my friends made or have to make baby cards!