Friday, January 18, 2008

Vday abound...


Mouse V
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
I wish this is a better picture... but, considering... you can kinda tell about the card, right?

This is all SU products... I like the DP very very much... Reminds me of the BG DPs... Wow, let's see how many shorten abbrivations we can go for in one sentence.

Anyway, I just have to say, I love their ribbon, nice solid color and silky... just so good that I can't stand it. Don't worry... again just window shopping... much like yesterday.

Haha... yesterday Michelle must think I was crazy w/ all those purchases... I wish... only wishful thinking... maybe I'll put it on my wish list since bday will be in couple of months. I tallied up all that stuff, it's close to $500 *jaw dropped*... there's just no way... haha... like I said, wishful thinking....

No comments: