Monday, January 28, 2008

Sweet nothing


Sweet nothing
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Sorry this pic isn't very clear... I tried shooting it several times and it still came up the same...

Anyway, hope you had a good weekend. It went by so fast, I don't even know what had happened... All I remembered was a blur. Other than that, I got zero crafting done.

I did, however, clean up one of my desks, as I prepared to put another bookshelf in there for my craft stuff. It sucks because no one wants the desk, and I feel bad throwing it out. I liked the desk because it's the first desk I had since moving out of home. I picked whatever I wanted and paid for it myself. So, I'm very proud of this desk, which makes it even more difficult to give it up.

Anyway, it's all clean, dusted, not a box or a piece of paper on it. I have to keep up w/ momentum so I can move the shelf in there.

That said, I did make some more Vcards last week, after I vowed not to make more. But I found some of my stamps inside my little clear stamps folder. So, I felt obligated to ink them up. So, ink I did...

This is a plainer card, but wasn't really into Vday this year with all my friends and DH's bdays. (2 big ones, and 3 not-so-big ones) With all the hussle and bussle, I'm more incline to make more Bday cards than Vday cards... Anyway, so here it is.

Have a good day!

p.s. I was reading Julia's blog, and she did a Dahlia Fold, which is a tea bag folding technique. Which came from Handcrafted Greetings Go check it out, there's other free instructions and templates too. Have fun!

No comments: