Thursday, January 10, 2008

Coaster Calendar


Coaster Calendar
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
So... this is a very neat calendar that I made during stamp group/therapy time. I thought the tutorial was on SCS, but I can't find it. If anybody see it, I'd like to give credit where it's due.

Unfortunate for me, this stamp is in a hostess set, so I won't be able to use it again... but that's what I'm saying... it's cool to pay a flat fee and just use whatever stamps I want. But, downside is that I won't be able to use that again... maybe the next round.

Anyway, this is a neat calendar... and I like it for my desktop. It's made out of 2 coasters that are decorated with DP, and one side has the calendar. And the hole punch for the ribbon is punch thru w/ a Crop-a-dile. So, it's real easy to make.

That said, Martha Stewarts site has a very pretty calendar for download. It fits the size of a CD case, so should anybody is interested in doing one, that's the place to go.

Anyway, sorry for the short post, I have 2 calls and a meeting today, have to be organize.

Have a great day!

All supplies by SU

3 comments:

Estivalia said...

thanks for the tip about printable calendars! I was just looking for a template to make some gifts :)

Unknown said...

OMG, this is just adorable. I really LOVE it!!

Jessica Lynn

Unknown said...

I LOVE that! Great job! I must get some of those chipboards.