Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Too cool


Celebrate!!!
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
**warning** commercial time

This is truly NOT a purposeful commercial, but trust me, by the time you're done reading, you'd feel like you got slammed into a commerical.

I don't know if you've played w/ the Build-a-brad set... but it's da bomb! You stamp something small, you have this see thru sticker, and you stick it on top of a brad, and it becomes whatever it is you want. How cool is that?! I know, I'm behind of the times.... but I ordered it as soon as I can.

Anyway, I got my catty and there are stuff I want, but since I have yet another friend signed up, I want to save it for her, and also wanted to see what Sale-a-bration has to offer. Frankly, this year's Sale-a-bration there wasn't anything screaming at me as a 'MUST HAVE', so I think my pocket book is safe for now.... but that said, hopefully they have better products coming out soon!

Ok, talk about this card, this is a very 'boyish' colored card for me. But the paper and the ribbon just sucked me in. It's a great match. So, even though the center is a small flower, you don't feel it. That's why it's da bomb! Alright, have to finish work... chat later.

All supplies by SU

1 comment:

Estivalia said...

lovely colors! and you're right, even though the flower it's a nice detail it's not all that noticeable, so this can be used as a guy-card :)

build-a-brad seems to be so cool, I haven't ordered it myself because I don't want to have to get a 1/2" punch too! :p