Thursday, September 25, 2008

Birdie


Birdie
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
So weird that I swear I posted yesterday but now looking at my log, I didn't seem to have.... gosh, it's so bad that my days are now running into each other.

Anyway, I really like this bird and its feeling of movement. I just love it!!!!

You can't tell very well, but I was trying to do the faux embossing thing. First off, it doesn't work very well white on white cardstock, duh on me! Then, the other thing is that chalk ink doesn't do well and get overrun by pigment ink. So, lesson learned there.

I think I'm going to re-try that technique when my opique ink arrive. I've also ordered some white embossing powder. If only the craft store is open... they're still without power going on day 14 now. *sigh* Guess craft will have to wait until they open back.

Meanwhile, I guess I can go slump it at Michaels or Hobby Lobby... :-/ Hmm... Don't you hate it when you want to do something and the place you need the supplies from is not open??? Gah!

Supplies:
Card by SU
Patterned Paper by Making Memories
Stamp by Inkadinkado

No comments: