Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Post Hurricane


Witch over moon
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
So, today is the full day of recovery at home... we now have Power after 33 hours of outage, water after 62 hours of outage, cable after 5 days of outage.

Yes, we're back in business!

You know what I realized thru this experience? That cable is what slowing my stamping down. Without TV, I was stamping several cards a night. But now that cable is back on, I'm catching up with the news and channel surfing. That's not good.

Anyway, on to the card. I got these rub on by Making Memories that has foil and flock. I love those rub ons!!! They're so much fun. So, I did the creepy tree and I've been dying to use my sexy witch for the longest time. So, this is my chance!

I was thinking that the moon should also be a tad hazy. Since I didn't want to age it, I just pick a swirly patterned paper from my SU stack and punch out the moon. :)

Supplies:
Witch by Terbearco
Patterned paper by SU
Tree rub on by making Memories

No comments: