Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Shopping...


Shopping...
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Boy don't I wish I can go shopping right now. Houston, after the Hurricane, has a 6a to 9p curfew. So, no malls will open later than 7pm. But trust me, as much as I love mall, that place is packed because there are all these people without power and if they can afford the gas, they're going to the mall for some relieve.

Lucky for us, the weather turned good and it makes the nights more bearable than others. But during the day when the sun comes up, you can feel it a tad.

While I'm not the lucky ones that can go shopping... even my could-be-free days I'm stuck here at work. I've been stamping at night when I can. Last night was the first night with water. Trust me, I enjoyed that water pressure very very much. Give you a whole appreciation to flushing.

Anyway, I tend to stamp more now that I don't have the cable. All I have are Tivo-ed shows that I've been putting off. So that kept me company while I clean up my stamp area and stamp some.

Supplies:
Card by DCWV
Ribbon by Michael's
Patterned paper by Paper Studio
Stamp by Inky Antics

No comments: