Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tree


Tree
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Well, this is the 'negative' of the tree yesterday that I posted. This is the foil that I used, and the part that came out was this portion. So, I matted it against something bright just so you have some sort of contrast.

Speaking of trees, you walk around the city you see that alot of htem are on the ground and or alot of them were snapped in two or removed. I was walking and around and all of a sudden alot of it seems very naked to me. I can see more of the building now. It's pretty amazing.

Anyway, sure you don't care to hear more about post-hurricane progress much like I don't like seeing it more and more on the tv... but you just can't seem to avoid it wherever you go.

Supplies:
Card by SU
Mat by Papercut
Tree by Making Memories

No comments: