Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Your nurse


Your nurse
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
I'm still very much over the moon about my 1st publication evah!!!! Squee!!!!

Well, this is another stamp from Splendid Company. She's just too sweet. I got the Get Well set from SU and used that as my background. Too bad you can't really get a good look at them, but they were cute too!

For the nurse, I'm anti-white uniform. Plus, nowadays you never see any nurses in that type of uniforms anymore anyway. Everyone is in scrubs. On top of that, not just boring o' scrubs, they get cute patterns and colors... it's like a different kinds of fashion.

Well, DH has been sick, so thought this is appropriate for him... get well soon!

Supplies:
Nurse stamp by Splendid Stamping
Background stamp by SU
Patterned Paper by Memory Box

1 comment:

The Greeting Farm said...

Hi there!

Ooooh cuuuute! If I may, I would love to put those in the gallery. In regards to the cupcake patterns, I don't sell it because I don't really have a pattern for them. I don't even really know how to write or read patterns. I have to look at my old original everytime I make one. So I apologize. I can kinda tell you how it goes:

I made a big half circle and then on the flat end I made 4 little half circles or how many you want. Then for the bread part, use a different color and every line you have to make it one less stitch. I hope this helps. I really need to learn to write patterns.

Bye!