Thursday, September 11, 2008

Black Cat


Black Cat
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Since Halloween is the next big seaonal event, thought I post my Halloween card for my swap.

I just got this stamp from Chicago. They love Inkadinkado, and this month they have a very cool release. However, since I'm not really a Halloween person *gasp* (I know). I have my favorite Halloween stamps in a shoebox and that's that.

I probably will stop here, as it is audit time at work and we are trying to see if we need to evacuate (for real) this time. It's hitting straight to us, and even if the eye of the hurricane is not directly aiming at us, we're on the 'bad' side of the storm this time. So, will keep you guys updated.

Obviously, I'll post if I can. :) Man, what did we do before internet is so addictive?!

Supplies:
Card by DCWV
Patterned Paper by Making Memories
Stamp by Inkadinkado

No comments: