Tuesday, September 2, 2008

One Last Summer Splash


splash
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
So, we hunkered down this past weekend thinking that Gustav will come thru. Lucky for us, we were spared, but still kept us on the edge of our seat every single step of the storm.

Anyway, last week, me and my blonde streak, forgot to take my camera with me. This weekend we cleaned up and someone hid my card reader. Geez...

Anyhoo, here's a card for you to check out. Finally! I thought it's still in the 90s here in Houston, might as well give summer the last hoorah! This is Hanna sun bathing. I thought the chipboard sorta looks like the sun, so I just lined it up there. Boy, if it's not so muggy outside, I probably wouldn't mine being outside.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Supplies:
paper & chipboard by Imaginscence
Ribbon by American Craft
Stamp by Hanna Stamps

No comments: