Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hooray for present


Hooray for present
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
I'm very thrilled for this time of year... everyone is cheery no matter how bad things are. Ok, not necessary this year, just because things are crappy all around, but people still kept their chins up and make sure the kiddies knows that no matter what, they'll be loved and have a good Xmas.

I love presents, and who doesn't? The element of surprise, the niceness of the person giving it to you. Granted, there are alot of weird choices that people have made before. The most bizarre one I've gotten was a toilet seat. No, I did not use it... I want to say that I didn't have the heart to return it, but definitely have no intention of using it. Nor do I know where it is. So, I guess that's that.

This year, my friend will host a New Years Day party where we swap white elephant gifts, that'll be fun. Last year at another similar swap I got a set of tools for eating lobster. As much as I like to eat lobster, I don't do it enough to necessitate any tools. So, that will go into the While Elephant pile. Much like the fruit cake. It's a gift that keeps on giving.

Supplies:
Stamp by Stampendous
Patterned Paper by Marcella K.& Co.
3D sticker by Target

No comments: