Tuesday, December 9, 2008



So, this past weekend I had done a craft show w/ my friend, Michelle. While either one of us made any sale because the event wasn't publicized very well, we did get to catch up w/ each other.

While we were sitting waiting for people to show up, we were working on our respective crafts. She made jewlery, I made cards. The other I did was these Post-It holders. It's quick and easy to make.

I just personalized one for the heck of it, and matched it w/ Post-Its. Then, I just did holiday themed ones. A lot of people stopped by and was commenting how clever of an idea that is, but no one bought anything. :( Fooey.

Anyway, that said, got some exposure, we made money from our friends because they value our work and our time. We got such great friends!!!

Supplies:
Right:
M stamp by JustRite
Patterned Paper by Basic Grey

Mouse stamp Stampendous
Patterned Paper by Marcella & Co.

Penguin & word stamp by CC Design
Patterned Paper & Ribbon by Marcella & Co.

Left:
Paper & 3D embellishment by Marcella & Co.

No comments: