Thursday, December 11, 2008

Monogram


Monogram
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
I'm a little behind on the JustRite train... but they do have awesome stuff. I am totally in love w/ the Damask set. It makes quick gifts like you wouldn't believe.

I like how they have little grooves for you to pop in letters or borders. I think what held me back at first was that they are really known for their self-inking stamps. Those are fun and fine, when I was little for library type stamping, but now I crave for something fancy and snazzy.

That said, that company came a long way and realized who is really the big player of their business... stampers & scrappers. So, now they have more fancy stuff.

Now, I didn't go overboard, I just got the 10 borders and center, the From the Desk/Library/Kitchen of border, and my damask. I just started to ink the Damask, will post how the rest of that goes. :)

Go to their site, they're having 25% off of some of their sets... not that you need my help to nudge you or anything. ;-)

Supplies:
Card by A Muse
Stamp by Just Rite

No comments: