Tuesday, December 30, 2008

You Rule my world


You Rule my world
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Sorry for not posting the past week, not only did I have nothing to show, I also had no time to make anything new. Mea culpa.

But, here we have an early Valentine... I know, we haven't even pick thru the After-Christmas sales and here we have Valentine's day. Hey, I know I"m not the only one. Because I saw all sorts of red at the store promoting Vday already.

So, I love this space Ian, and since he's holding a heart flag, "you rule my world' came to mind. Except, I have no letters that are that small to fit that space, so, I had to write that in w/ my Souffle pens. I love those, by the way.

The funny thing is that the paper I had was just green and mix of brown, but who would've thought that it makes a good planet/moon. Ha!

Enjoy! Stay tune for Jan 1, I'm going to roll out a blog candy for the new year!

Supplies:
card by SU
Patterned papers by DCWV
Stamp by Greeting Farm

No comments: