Friday, December 12, 2008

Rocker Elf


Rocker Elf
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
So, this idea I got from another fan of Splendid, formerly known as Pink Poison, now known as Greetings Farm.

Anyway, Faith added an elf hat to the teacher Anya stamp. I thought, how about a Rocker Elf??? So, while I was hanging at the craft show, I was messing around and this came into play. Granted, I messed up on the stamping portion of the process (note the black mark by the hat) but things happens, I'm ok with it.

I was hoping I would have time to do the 12 cards for 12 days of Xmas that Marie at Splendid was sponsoring. But I just don't have any time. November had bearly ended and my calendar for December filled from the 1st thru the 18th. I know, busy busy... Watch that i have nothing to do for Xmas or New Years. Go figure!

Supplies:
Stamp by Splendid
Card by A Muse

No comments: