Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cheers


Cheers
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Apologies for the fussy picture, but I was in a hurry to post this for you. That'll teach me!

Anyway, a girl can always use a drink during this crazy season. I was at the mall last night at 8:30p, it was pleasant not having to rush because the mall is about to close. They were all opened till at least 10p. One store is opened till midnight. Wow... I'd be in bed by then. I know it's partly on the economic downturn, blah, blah. On the other hand, it is truly a convenience for the procrastinators we all know and love. Lucky for them, there are people who are willing to accommodate.

It was funny because one of the clerk was like, stay with us, we'll give you a discount. I'm like, no thanks. I've been there. I worked the crazy holiday shift when I was in high school. The life-ers who actually does retail fulltime were very aggressive and competitive to open store credit accounts and get the next sales. Frankly, I just care that I get a discount and some spending money. Don't really care for commission... I do remember the horrendous sight of moms fighting over kids clothing, which inevitably made the display looks like Tazmainan Devil had passed thru it. I remember my dept manager was a super nice guy, good looking in a gentle way. Also thought how did a great guy like him ended up being a manager of childrens dept of a department store. ANYWAY, I digress.

So, as I was saying, a girl can use a drink during this crazy time. I made this card for a friend who mentioned that she never seen reindeer cards anywhere. You say what? Well, let me show you!

Supplies:
Card & glitter cardstock by DCWV
Stamp by All That Scrap

No comments: