Thursday, December 17, 2009

Getting ready


Getting ready
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
I just love this time of year, even though it was tremendously busy, I just love it... everyone seems to be in better mood even though you have tons to do.

This one is exactly that, you have little girls getting ready for setting up the tree and pulling presents together. I actually sent it to my friend and her 2 daughters. They're the cutest things ever!

I did 'frosted' the card with Liquid Applique. I have to say, I like liquid Applique way more than Snow Writer, even though I don't have to heat the Snow Writer. I saw at Michaels that there's a glitter snow writer, maybe that'll be better. But truly, you can tell that the Snow Writer is really for harder services than paper or cards.

In other news: I made VP at my work. This is a great honor and I've been working towards it for a few years now, so it's awesome to be on the other side. Yay me!

Supplies:
Card and patterned paper by Joann's Essentials
Ribbon by K&Co.
Stamps by Elyzbell

No comments: