Monday, December 14, 2009

Everyone knows...


Everyone knows...
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Amid all the Holiday hub-bub, there are a few bdays happening amongst my friends. My mom's was Thursday, a friend celebrated his 40th and another friend celebrated his 5Xth. We'll have couple more friends coming up...

I would say that I like celebrating bday as much as I like Christmas. Christmas has meanings in so many levels; I appreciate people's traditions, the religion traditions that I have personally, and just all around a great joyous thing. Birthdays on the other hand, it's special because it's celebrating the day that person (your friends or family members), it's your day; without which you wouldn't be there... ok, that was a tad exaggeration, but I always treasured that Bday is yours and yours alone (and however many billion of people who shares it), but it's special.

Anyway, this card my mom requested for her friend's bday. It said, Everyone Knows on the front, but the inside said, birthday cake calories don't count. Seems appropriate since both her and my mom are known for driving around town for food and shopping.

Supplies:
Cardstock by SU
Patterned paper by DCWV
word stamp by Stampendous
lady stamp by Crafty Secrets

No comments: