Monday, November 12, 2007

CSD Sketch#3


DSC03004.JPG
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
This is an attempt to do the sketch posted on CSD. The only thing is that I felt this is a tad bland. This is a card my mom asked me to make. And I find it difficult to make something very generic. This is for her friend's birthday, I don't know that person very well, so I think that made it even more difficult.

Usually, I know my friends, if they're goofy, serious, or diva. That I can do, but generic is hard. I mean, who knows, for all I know this person might hate green. And here's this green card. Oy.

Maybe I'm just thinking too much about this.

Well, as alot of people in the craftland and blogland are enjoying their 3 day weekend. I'm here at work toiling away. We don't get Columbus Day, Lincoln's Bday, barely got MLK day. We're lame like that. I mean, we have to work the day after Thanksgiving and the day before Christmas. You can forget about Day after Xmas and New Years Eve. *sigh* so sad.

Supplies:
Cardstock by SU
Patterned paper & adhesive cardstock by DCWV
Ribbon by SU
Stamp by Inkadinkado
Embellishment by Paper Source

1 comment:

Heather said...

Nice card but I'll agree it is on the plainer side. The kids in my county had school today which I think is weird for a public school.

PS You were right on the money and I had some of the same issues that you did ;)