Thursday, November 8, 2007

Shower Time v.2


Shower Time
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
This is a prototype of a shower card I was playing around. It was a second draft because the first one I put some present at the bottom like a border and after I colored them in, I just hated it.

So, this is more what I had in mind. That it's raining baby-related presents. And in case you can't tell, it's going to be a boy, they've already named him Gavin. So, we know that Gavin is a soccer-kickin-son-of-a-gun. Which is ironic because the mother is a dancer, competitive West Coast & Western dancer. The father is a quite lawyer type. So, for a little boy kicking around in her tummy that's just funny.

Anyway, as I said this is a prototype, I ended up using the stamp but ended up w/ different card design because I had to mass produce it for the shower party. Which apparently we have over 40 people on the list. So, that's another time for me to show you those.

Supplies:
Stamps by MFT
Patterned Paper by SU

1 comment:

Heather said...

Very interesting card- I never interpreted a baby shower that way! LOL