Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Oh La la


Oh La la
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
This is an oldie but goodie. I got this set of paper from Target. I'm so excited that Target has more selection on paper crafts. Now, it's no Archivers but it helps that I'm doing normal errands and stop in to see what's on sell. I'm such a clearance fiend. If they have a red little sticker, I'm so there.

This was no exception. This is a K&CO. line that is call K. Marcella (sp?). I just love the combo. It's girlie, and cute and it's the Brown & Pink combo. OMG, I just cannot resist.

Tonight I need to bake a couple of pies for tomorrow's Thanksgiving Luncheon. One for me and one for DH's work. Right now, on taps are Shoo Fly Pie (no apple pan dowdy ~ if you know the song) & Chocolate Puddle Pie, which is more like a brownie inside the pie crust. Pretty awesome. Those are some of my finds this weekend when I went to the Nutcracker Market. YUM!

Supplies:
card by DCWV Spring Kit, papers & rubon by K Marcella

No comments: