Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Thank you


Thank you
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Quick thank you cards are my fav. It's effortless and come together nicely. I actually have versions that are veritical, but thought I'd play w/ the horizontals too.

I'm just so drawn to brown lately. Doesn't matter what the opposing color is, it'll go w/ brown. If not, I'll make it.

Gosh, I've been so swamp w/ everything that haven't been able to sit down and really play and play w/ some sketches. This weekend we're going to Austin, that's going to be fun, it's a dancing weekend and the schedule is crazy. We dance from 8p till midnight, then 1a-5a. During the day we're sleeping or sightseeing, then we do it all over again. Of course, I'm going to hit some craft stores while I"m there. There's not any LSS around but there are Scrapbook stores around that has more than I can find around here. Hopefully have more time soon. So... need to take a breather.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Cute card! I have that paper and that stamp too!