Tuesday, May 6, 2008

3 cupcakes


3 cupcakes
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
I know this is later than usual, but it's been busy around here... Trying to coordinate between the mothers for Mother's Day celebration. Then, find out that restaurants we want are all booked up. One of which booked up the entire months thru all weekends. D'oh!

Anyway, it came down to Brunch at 10:30a with no breakfast items in the brunch... by the sound of the menu, it may have well been just Dunch or Linner (Dinner and Lunch). It was steak, chicken, fish, no eggs anywhere to be had.

Then, DH reminded me of the tea place we took Mom to... frankly, I didn't forget, just thought we can take her to somewhere different.... which was the place that's booked up the entire month of May. Oh well, not meant to be, I guess. So, guess we're having tea.

Anyway, back to the card... this is commissioned by a co-worker who needs some bday cards for her family. Her in-laws have a larger family than her own. So, all of a sudden she has a flood of family birthdays obligations to attend to and represent the family for...

Originally, i was thinking I can do 3 cupcakes side-by-side, but then by the time I put the scalloped squares behind, I had ran out of room. I like it this way, quick and simple...

Supplies:
Card & Patterned Paper by DCWV
Stamps by Hero Arts

No comments: