Friday, May 30, 2008

Doggie Bday


Doggie Bday
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
This is a bday card for my friend Michelle, whose birthday is coming up. She's da bomb! Every year, she has a Karaoke party... its' so funny.... every year I ended up in stitches because you have people who over dramatize their singing and what not. Personally, I suck at singing in front of people, but must say my shower hasn't kicked me out yet.

Anyway, she loves doggies, she and her husband had 2 pugs and a mutt, and some how part-time adopted another one. So, their house is a pupply playground. Way fun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In other notes, I'm sure you guys are anxious to find out about the winners of the Blogaversary Giveaway.

Thanks to Random.org (which I don't know how to insert screen shot in my post). It picked # 17 & 6. So by my count, it'd be Heather & Sandyh50. YAY!!!! If you guys would email me: patty[dot]stamps[at]gmail[dot]com.

And thank you for everyone's support and suggestions. I have several people that mentioned altered items. You know, it's kinda funny, I do make altered tins and occasionally other stuff, just never thought of posting them here. Maybe that's what I should do going forward. Anyway, thank you again for everyone's support. I hope to do the candy thing soon. :)

3 comments:

sandyh50 said...

Woohoo, Lindy! I won! Thank you so much! I will send you my address!

Sandy

Heather said...

I am so excited! I am sending you an e-mail!

Jennie Skaggs said...

WOW....Gorgeous card. Jennie Congrats to Heather & Sandy. Jennie