Thursday, May 22, 2008

Piggy 1


Piggy 1
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Yes, yes, we're back to the cards...

So, this is one of two of my commissioned cards. The criteria was it has to be Pig but no pink because the receipient does not like pink. So, I'm thinking, light and fun. To that end, I made 2 version of the piggy card.

First of all, I only own 2 stamps that are pigs... I'm a city girl, I shop and social drink, so animals are not exactly my thing. Doesn't mean that I don't like them, just naturally drawn to other stamps than animal stamps.

Secondly, I tried to do other colors pigs, and I think I like Blue the best.

Anyway... so, here it is... blue pig!

Supplies:
Card by SU
Patterned Paper & eyelet by Making Memories
Pig stamp by SU
Word stamp by Hero Arts

1 comment:

Heather said...

Neat idea to use the number paper.