Monday, May 5, 2008

Peeps


Peeps
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
I know Easter is over, but Peeps are so much fun. Frankly, I've only had a Peep once, and it's just so sugar-laden that I can't handle it. And you're talking to a woman who can handle Flourless Chocolate cake like nobody's business. I mean, milk is for kids, and Flourless w/ Ganach is the way to go.

Anyway, they are cute nonetheless. I usually make a card like this on purpose to hit on friends who have neglected to answer emails. I know, we're all busy, have lives and most of them have kids. But doesn't mean that can't drop a line to say hello. So, I usually ping them w/ a card like this. It is cute and also lay on the guilt trip at the same time. =D I know I'm evil.

So... as we all know Peeps are known for it's colorful exterior. There's practically no nutritional value to it whatsoever, but it's fun. Now, not as silly as these people, but it's pretty funny. I still remember there's this one video of Peep being melted in a cooking pan w/ little bit of milk, and you see it go around and around inside the pan. That was enteretaining.

Yeah, sometimes I have too much time on my hands.

Supplies:
All stamps by Art Gone Wild

1 comment:

Heather said...

Cute idea for a card.