Thursday, May 29, 2008

Damask


Damask
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
This is another part of the Thank You commissioned series.... The more I look at them, the more I'm thinking that it just say serious more than anything else. Hopefully, the card doesn't look ornate or gaudy.

Anyway, I don't know about you guys, but I"m totally stoked!!! Sex and the City is coming... Gosh, I'm so excited. I was watching one of the morning show, and they asked the random girls on the street who they think they are... most people said Carrie. And I think since the show is center around her, people can identify with her more. But frankly, I think people are more like the other characters than truly hers. If anything, I think we are all a little bit of all of them, than purely one or the other.

Anyway, the reason why I'm bringing this up is because in celebrating the movie coming out, I'm going to 2 events with girlfriends. So, I'm stoked... now I just need to find some shoes to go with it. OK... back to your crafting program.

Supplies:
Card by SU
Stamps by Impress

No comments: