Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Maroon & Green


Maroon & Green
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
So, this is another Thank You card from my commissioned gig. The thing about doint this for CPA or whomever corporate, is that they need to be flat enough to go thru the mail (so less embellishments), and can't be too girly or frilly because most of the clients are male and just to get a card, it's already beyond most of their business practices.

This is what I find interesting... for alot of businesses, they are all macho, and what not, but they would have thought of soft touches like sending cards to clients to kinda keep them in mind. Now, I totally understand for Xmas cards, we do alot of those here in our office, but for thank you cards that's very unusual.

Trust me, I'm not complaining, since I get paid to do these, but just unusual is all.

Supplies:
Card by SU
Patterned Paper by Paper Salon
Letter press by Paper Source

1 comment:

Heather said...

I really like this. Coincidentally, I used that color combo earlier today.