Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Brown & Green


Brown & Green
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
I love it when cards come to me in 5 minutes.

My friend Michelle asked me to make some baby shower cards for her. I know she's really going to pick one, but I got on a roll... Anyway, this one I made last night in 5 mins. Literally. I think it's chic and simple, but it's cute....

Now, I wouldn't disagree that it can use another flair or something. But, it's cute, I think. :)

**Quick note: MFT is having a sale. Not any kind of celebration, but it's more of a fundraising nature. Kim, the owner, is so touched w/ a Cancer victim story that she wanted to do something to help. This only applies to stamps but you get a discount and helping a good cause. So, go shop!

Supplies:
Cardstock by SU
Stamp by SU
Ribbon by American Craft
Ribbon buckle by Lil' Davis

1 comment:

Heather said...

Good card- I like the non-traditional colors.