Thursday, April 10, 2008

Horse


Horse
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Whew, tests are done, week is winding down... this is a good time to celebrate!!!

So, this one is one of the more 'manly' cards I made. I was very thrilled to get the SU Wanted set. Not so much for the Wanted words. But the circle is awesome, and I love paisley, and at first I didn't think I have any use for the horse, since I'm not really an animal person. But, then I remember I got a stamp set from Stamp Magick that would match up nicely.

It was a Chinese saying that rougly translate to 'When the horse arrived you completed your job'. And nicely translate to wishing you success soon. So, I thought, that'll be perfect.

Then I saw Julia Stainson that did a card with a bunch of horses running... so I'm attempted to do that with this... Not sure if that turned out ok, but I like it fine.... if anything, it looks like horses in motion.

I tried my hand at another card but it didn't turn out as well as this one. Oh well, we'll keep trying.

Supplies:
Card by DCWV
Patterned Paper by Memory Box
Stamp by SU

No comments: