Thursday, April 24, 2008

M-day


M-day
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Ha... Guess there's no cool way to say Mother's Day, huh? I mean, you know you boil Birthday down to Bday. Everyone knows what that means. M-day... not so much.

Anyway, I got the stamp from Archivers. I know Hero Arts is doing alot of Archivers exclusives, so had to check it out. I just love this one stamp for some reason.

Another thing I loved was the pearl sticker. You know, instead of the blings, it's pearls. That's uber awesome. Can't wait to play with them.

I'm thinking this card is going to MIL, she's very much into purple... But the card seems to be missing something, can't quite put my finger on it....

In other news, going to have to give crochet a rest, I know that was so quick and short lived... I did 2 more mini projects and had tons of fun, but my wrist is hurting like a mutha... so I'm going to stamp for a while and come back to that. Plus, I need more 'eyes' for my projects, so I'm kinda at a stand-still anyhow. But we'll rest for a bit and then keep on truckin'.

Supplies:
Card by DCWV
Patterned Paper by Making Memories
Flowers by Primas
Stamp by Hero Arts

No comments: