Monday, April 14, 2008

Namaste'


Om
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Last night we were watching re-run of Senfeld, and it was the episode where George's father and Kramer gonig around in saying: Serenity Now. And I thought how appropriate is this.

While I don't do Yoga or Pilates, I know I have tons of Yoga pants... letsee, black, black, or black. I collected alot of yoga pants from dancing, when it was a fad that people wear yoga pants to workshops and dances. Now, everyone wear jeans... the bad thing is that Jeans sticks when you sweat, but Yoga pants doesn't. Nowadays I mostly wear them to skate... so that works too.

Anyway, about this card: I love paper piecing technique. I don't know if it's because I don't feel like coloring alot of the times, or I just needed an excuse to use my exacto knife, but I just love the piecing technique. I think this shirt came up quite nicely from a striped patterned paper.

That said: 'Om'

Supplies:
Card stock by SU
Ribbon by Michael's
Patterned Paper by Making Memories
Stamp by MFT