Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Mother's day


Mother's day
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
I know I was a slacker yesterday, but with good reason... I forgot to charge up my camera, and it died in the middle of taking some new photos... I know it's just a 'Duh' moment for me....

Anyway, I got my new MFT order. I just love this set... It's so nice and simple, and clean. Anyway, I haven't been making any decent Mother's day card, so this one totally redeemed my faith... haha.

Well, what got me really excited was the pearl stickie that I stuck on the card. You may not be able to see it, but it's there on the corners of the square. It has a little flower, and I stuck a Pearl thingy on there. It's just too cool!

Anyway... back to work...

Supplies:
Card & Patterned Paper by SU
Stamp by MFT
Pearl by Hero Arts

No comments: