Monday, April 21, 2008

Green preggar card


Green preggar card
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
I swear, last of the preggar card, today... Next round would more likely be Mother's Day type of card, but today... we're on the last of the preggars.

My friend, who commissioned me to make the preggar cards, picked this one. She is kinda cute and sassy. Totally fitting for a friend that is sassy.

After I put the girl up on the card, I felt a tad empty, so I decided to pair it up with some toys. The handy thing is that the MFT big stamp has the toys as a background-ish kinda decoration, so I just added that to mine. =^_^=

Anyhoo, this is the winner for my friend, hope her receipent likes it.

Supplies:
Card by DCWV
Baby Patterned paper by DCWV
Other Green patterned paper by Memory Box
Girl Stamp & Ribbon by Michael's
Toy stamps by MFT

No comments: