Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Purple ink


Purple ink Thank you
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Hola!!! This week has been dubbed my workout week... I went skating on Monday, went walking (3 miles) w/ some co-workers. Today is back to skating... tomorrow might be walking again. Hope I got more time to stamp...

Anyway, this is going to be part of a series that my friend had commissioned me to do. She needed some professional looking Thank You cards. I'm trying really hard not to have to go and dig up my embossing stuff. But, to that effect, I ended up digging up my Emboss ink pads.

This one is really purple, but it come across as silvery purple on Green. Then Thank you, is really blue, but came out as silvery blue. From the picture, it kinda looks like the image was inked unevenly. But in real life, I checked the image and it came out ok. So, I'm thinking it's the lighting I took it in.

Anyway, it's fun to play w/ different kind of inks. You'll see some more coming up in the next few days. Stay tune!

Supplies:
Card by SU
Ink by Emboss
Open Damask stamp by Impress
Thank you stamp by SU

No comments: