Friday, April 25, 2008

Grad card


Grad
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Today is my co-worker's last day at work and she's graduating from grad school. So, I made the card for her.

I'm going to really miss her because even though she always like to play the victim around here, she will be missed. She moved to her new team, indirectly because of me, and I'm glad the team valued her as an important team player, and they will miss her more than me, I know that for a fact.

Anyway, the idea of the card originally was to have the hats as a background and have one different color as the focal point. But as I stamped it, I realized that it kinda looks like at the end of the graduation ceremony where people throw their caps up. So, that idea win.

I remember I didn't want to throw my cap up in the air for my high school graudation, because we had it pinned into my hair. Plus, it was a rental, and I have to return that. In college, however, I didn't care much about that, so just did it, and grabbed whichever cap landed. Oh well.

Supplies:
Stamp by Inkadinkado
Sticker by Soft Spoken

1 comment:

Heather said...

Cute grad card. It is bittersweet to see a friend move on at work.