Wednesday, April 2, 2008

French Poodle


French Poodle
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
I just love the new She's All That set from SU. That's so my style. Simple, classic, and you can tell what the girls are doing...

I wish SU would go more into the chic direction. I mean, don't get me wrong you have to have your cutesy stamps, your baby stamps, and all the 'musts' but more of the girlie chic doesn't hurt either.

Anyway, I whipped this card up in 5 mins as soon as I found the patterned paper. It's so just fitting. I'm going to see if I can do that for some other stamp too... we'll see.

The other day skating, I fell and hit my head, so I'm having this weird headache that's not from within, but from the outside... so we'll see.

*sigh* Look like I won't have time this week after work to work on any projects... :( Or this weekend, as a friend of mine will be in town, maybe we can drag him out and go dancing. We'll see. :)

TTYL.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Ouch- please take care of yourself.

Cute card too.