Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Green & Purple Swap


Green & Purple
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Yesterday I had a day off, so I made this for my Green & Purple swap... The colors turned out a little different than what I had in mind. But it's nice nonetheless... I think in my head I thought the colors would be more vibrant. This seems a tad muted than I thought it'd be.

It's rare that I have a day off and my hub doesn't. That usually doesn't happen that way. But, if the bank is not working, neither are we... I think with one or two exception.

But, let me tell you, taking my time to make cards was a nice. Play around w/ the paper and then watch my recorded TV shows. Plus it was a good day outside... that's so nice just being able to do that.

Anyway, I came back from the doctor's and they think that I may have CTS, so I'm wearing a wrist spline. It's like an alien arm on me... geesh... hope this will go away soon. Whatever it is.

Supplies:
Card & Patterned paper by DCWV
Stamp by Endless Creation
Eyelet by Making Memories
Ribbon by SU

No comments: