Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


Loves me Loves me Not
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Ok... so this is the last of the Vday cards... I promise, promise...

Actually, this morning I realized I had made some Vday card from last year that I didn't send out. This year, I've sent most of them out already, but still have some left overs... so now I have a bunch of leftovers... hmm...

I also got a nudge from my friend Michelle, to make some cards for sale... so I need to get crackin' on those. As well as my friend Gloria who asked me to make her some generic Thank You notes. It's funny because she's very particular... you can't have pink anywhere on there, and it has to be somewhat femininie. So, I'll be working on that alot. (where is my embossing powder, there'll be a ton of that)

Anyway, this is as I say the last Vday card... I bought this stamp when I was single and I often remember that when I see it. Of course, now that the situation had change, I love to dedicated that to my single friends.... don't give up hope yet.

Supplies:
Card by DCWV
Patterned papers, flower, brad by Amanda Blue
Stamp by _____
Embossed w/ Cuttlebug

No comments: