Monday, February 11, 2008

Vday penguins


Vday penguins
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
I know I said I wasn't going make more Vday stuff... but I can't help it. They're just so darn cute!

The penguins are from CC Designs, I know they just had a new release this past weekend. I believe it's a money set. It's darling but since I'm not really a monkey person, I really don't see myself purchasing them. It's just one of those things.

This past weekend had been crazy but I also found some really neat flock, yay clearence at Hobby Lobby. So, I'll be playing w/ them and showing you what I came up with.

Other than that... my week 'should' calm down, because unlike last week, full of birthdays, Mardi Gras, Ash Wednesday, Chinese New Year... etc.

This week is more like skate and meeting, another bday dinner, more skating, private lessons 2 nights in a row... so wish me luck, hopefully I can make at least 2 baby cards for my 2 friends who are having boys. One is already here but since she lives in Maryland, I'm just taking my time. The other is here local but don't know when she's going in, should be any day now... whew!

Supplies
Cuttlebug Embossed Folder
Stamp by All That Scrap
Patterned paper by DCWV
Brad by Queen & Co.

No comments: