Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Pink & Green themed


Pink & Green Swap
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
So, this is a card I did for my Pink & Green swap... I got this set from Amanda Blu that totally in love with. So much so that I bought the rest of the set... paper stack, ribbon, flowers, brads.... if they have an outfit, I would've done it too.

Anyway, this was a card, as I said done for a swap. It's harder to make a pink & green combo than I was able to before... now I'm having to face the decision of which pink to which green. There's all these hues... decisions, decisions.

Anyway, I think this chickie is very much having her drink and drank it too. Totally wish I can be her sometimes... but then thinking of all the nice jewlery and stuff drenched in alcohol, I take a second thought.

Sorry, short post, need to hop back to work.

Supplies:
Card by DCWV
Patterned Paper, Ribbon, Flower by Amanda Blu
Gilrie Stamp by InkyAntics
Shadow stamp by A Muse
Glitzy flower by CTMH
Embossed w/ Cuttlebug

No comments: