Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Don't do mornings


Don't do mornings
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
You know, every morning I said to myself that I don't do mornings. Well, I don't have a pretty fuzzy robe with fuzzy bunny slippers either... So, I guess I'll just have to suck it up. haha...

Anyway, I got this stamp and wish I do have one of those 'You need to be pampered' stamps. Or 'I don't do morning' stamps. Or, 'I'm grumpy, hand over the ice cream'. Or, 'I need a day off' kind of stamps. The possibilities as they say are endless.

The DH is sick and with no help from him, my stupid card reader finally decided to read the memory stick. I really don't care to be as technie as I am, but just all these stupid issues w/ the machines forces me to be. Grrr....

Anyway, did you all see that I had added fuzz to her robe??? I had put some liquid applique. It's addictive, and a little bit does go a long way. If I can just applique everything that'll be cool. Much like the Glass Effect stuff, I get really addictive to those as well. Except those take a long time to dry.

Supplies:
Card by SU
Patterned Paper by DCWV
Ribbon by American Craft
Stamp by MFT

No comments: