Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Where should I go next?


Where should I go next?
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
You know, this week I really feel like this girl... where should I go next? Anywhere but here. Work is going crazy, my eye had this puff thing going on my eyelid. Whathe???

I found out my boss is pregnant so between now and end of October I need to take my vacations or I'll lose them. I'm kinda upset about that. On the flip side, my co-worker is highly recommending a Stay-In vacation. That might be a good idea to get caught up on stuff that I've neglected. And hopefully get more stamping done.

Either way, had flying weren't so expensive, I'd probably take myself to the SU convention now that they let non-demos go there. Plus, that'd be an excuse to go to Salt Lake and go to other stamp and craft places.

I had also thought about Seattle, because there seems to be more stamps store there too. Plus, I have a friend there. Trust me, I would like to be in the Midwest, except I know no one and don't even know where to begin. *sigh*

Alright, enough day dreamin'. Back to work!
Supplies:
Patterned Paper by DCWV
Green paper by MAMBI
Stamp by MFT

No comments: